Application Framework Binder
Application Framework Bindings
- Binding's vocabulary
- Binder events guide
- How to write a binding version 3?
- How to write a binding version 4?
- Bindings Version 3 References
- Bindings Version 4 References
- Developping bindings on a desktop
Application Framework Manager
Using the CMAKE Applications Module
AFB Helper Guide
Debugging binder and bindings
When compiled appropriately, the binder understands the 2 configuration variables:
- AFB_DEBUG_BREAK: to emit interrupts
- AFB_DEBUG_WAIT: to wait interrupts
To use these variables, assign it the list of break or wait points to reach.
$ AFB_DEBUG_BREAK=main-entry AFB_DEBUG_WAIT=start-load,start-exec afb-binder ....
This tells to afb-binder to break at the point main-entry and to wait at the points start-load and start-exec.
The items of the list can be separated using comma, space, tab or new-line.
The break/wait points are, in the order of their occurrence:
- main-entry: before decode arguments
- main-args: before binder setup
- main-start: before starting jobs
- start-entry: before initialisation of sessions and hooks
- start-load: before load and pre-init of bindings
- start-start: before init of bindings
- start-http: before start of http server
- start-call: before execution of requests of the command line (option –call)
- start-exec: before execution of child process
Note also that a call to ‘personality’ is inserted just after the point start-start.