Application Framework Bindings
- Binding's vocabulary
- Binder events guide
- How to write a binding version 3?
- How to write a binding version 4?
- Bindings Version 3 References
- Bindings Version 4 References
- Developping bindings on a desktop
Application Framework Manager
Using the CMAKE Applications Module
AFB Helper Guide
The CMake Framework Template Module helps to build applications or bindings for the Application Framework. You can use the template module to easily build a service and its associated tests to run on top of the Application Framework.
This topic consists of the following: