Developer Guides Overview
Application Framework Bindings
- Binding's vocabulary
- Binder events guide
- Binder's data guide
- How to write a binding version 3?
- How to write a binding version 4?
- Bindings Version 3 References
- Bindings Version 4 References
- Developping bindings on a desktop
Binder's client tool
Using the CMAKE Applications Module
AFB Helper Guide
Using CMake Templates
You can use CMake templates in a cross-compilation environment.
Using CMake Templates in a native Environment
Using CMake Templates in a Cross-Compilation Environment
The CMakeAfbTemplates CMake module is installed by default in the redpesk Local Builder. Consequently, you do not need to take steps to install the modules.